Thursday, August 23, 2012

Original plan was to leave my place at 415am, but at 455, i decided to get in my car and drive to the airport. Doug aka team cpt slept thru his alarm..he was supposed to be picking me up in a cab.
Get to airport and am running to catch flight. Its now 628 and im at security. Of course the guy decided to remove ALL toiletries and even does vapor tests on three liquids. He knows my flight is in t-minus 25min but thinks ill have plenty of time to make it...umm what?!?! So after re-running my bags and the now removed ziplocs of liquids and makeup bag, its 542 and im racin to the ppl mover. I get on and look at my phone which now says that my flight is delayed till 630. Sigh
Of relief cuz ill actually make it!! Oh wait, the plane needs servicing and the maintenance guys dont get to work till 630 so the actual delay could be hours.
Im now going to miss my connection in texas and am told to go to united cust service. I stand in line for 20min and at this point Doug has switched his flights to a later time (still in first class mind you..cursing him over and over in my mind). I dl the united app and check the seats on his flights. I then get rebooked by the not-so-nice agent to be on doug's flights but with shittier seAt assignments. I had paid for an upgrade to economy+ when checking in yesterday. Im now sitting in a window seat on first leg and a MiDDLE seat for 2nd leg...can anyone else say AWESOME?!?!!!! Now have to get refunded $63 for that, something united forced u to do online
Oh and then to just make everything that much more fun, the flight to chicago is delayed from seattle so we won't be leaving till at least 945 now

1 comment: